Motor Insurance Claims


You are required to inform your motor insurer of any incident as soon as possible, even if you do not wish to make a claim.


If you require assistance outside office hours, we recommend you contact Kinderton Accident Management on 0343 5066412. They can provide 24/7 support, and will pass the basic details of an incident on to Premier.


Kinderton provide Uninsured Loss Recovery policies for many of our clients. There may be an additional cost if you do not have a policy with them and ask that they act on your behalf. They will always let you know before any charge is applied.


If your motor insurance policy includes another Uninsured Loss Recovery service, you should contact the provider as soon as possible. Please note Premier may not be advised of your claim for some time, so please keep us informed.



Property Insurance Claims


Outside of office hours, a rapid response and claims handling team is available on 0116 2168630. This service is very helpful following floods or break-ins when you need a specialist contractor quickly.


The service provider will look to reclaim all costs from your insurer and guide you through the process.
You should ensure details of the claim are provided to your own insurer as soon as you are able.



All Other Claims


To claim on any other insurance policy, please refer to your policy documents for further information. If you have any queries, please call us during office hours.

Get A Quote